Can a Muslim be a Good American?
10 points to consider:
- Theologically – no, because his allegiance is to Allah.
- Religiously – no, because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Qur’an 2:256).
- Scripturally – no, because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Qur’an.
- Geographically – no, because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
- Socially – no, because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.
- Politically – no, because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders) who teach the annihilation of Israel and the destruction of America, the great Satan.
- Domestically – no, because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat his wife when she disobeys him (Qur’an 4:34).
- Intellectually – no, because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
- Philosophically – no, because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression.
- Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist! Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
- Spiritually – no, because when we declare ‘one nation under God,’ we are referring to the Christian’s God and not Allah.
Therefore, after much thought perhaps we should be suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both ‘good’ Muslims and good Americans, they cannot and will not integrate into the great melting pot of America. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.
Muslims everywhere have said they will destroy us from within.
Claro que si. From NY Post: Federal immigration authorities have made 109 requests to the NYPD to detain people since Jan. 1 — and the city hasn’t helped out on any of them. Larry Byrne, the NYPD’s deputy commissioner on legal matters, revealed the figure Monday. “We’ve honored zero of them so far, none,” he […]
via NYPD has refused all ICE detainer requests this year — Fellowship of the Minds
Fine by me. Let him waste away. From Fox News: Writing from his cell on death row at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan has declared he is going on a “99 pound hunger strike,” according to a letter reviewed by Fox News. The former Army psychiatrist, who opened fire on unarmed fellow […]
via Fort Hood terrorist says he’s going on ‘hunger strike’ — Fellowship of the Minds
In the 1970s, in the cause of feminism and female empowerment, U.S. college campuses began offering “assertiveness training” workshops for female students to wean them from passivity. Flash forward 3+ decades to 2017. So-called feminists have gone beyond being “assertive” about their rights. It’s no longer about their economic-political rights. They are now in-your-face about […]
via Liberal Insanity: Stained ‘period positive’ leggings for women — Fellowship of the Minds
. . . for FOTM’s 146th Caption Contest! So many excellent captions! As always, FOTM‘s writers duly voted, each for what he/she considered to be the best (#1) and second-best (#2) captions. Each #1 vote is worth 4 points; each #2 vote is worth 2 points. And the winner of FOTM’s 146th Caption Contest, with three […]
via We have a winner! — Fellowship of the Minds
Psychosis is a form of insanity, the medical definition of which is: A thought disorder in which reality testing is grossly impaired. Symptoms can include seeing, hearing, smelling, or tasting things that are not there; paranoia; and delusional thoughts. “Reality testing” refers to “the ability to distinguish internal distortion and fantasy from accurate representation of […]
via Liberal Insanity: ‘Toni the Tampon’ coloring book tells kids men menstruate — Fellowship of the Minds
Here is a link to a radio talk show piece on local talk radio AM 1130, The Jay Weber Show, that I thought was very enlightening as to why Mexico is really against building the wall. Basically, as stated on the air Mexico is really against building the wall because illegals from Mexico working in […]
via Interesting Article on Local Talk Radio on why Mexico is Really against The Wall — William Thien