I guess I can now tell my wife I am going to therapy! Don’t think she will buy it but it’s worth a try!
It’s not uncommon for companies to try to finesse their way out of a hefty tax bill, but one Manhattan strip club tried a unique excuse when attempting to skirt $3.1 million in state taxes: Its dancers were providing therapy to customers, and not just entertainment. The New York Daily News reports that the owners of the…
via Strip Club Claimed Dancers Were Therapists To Skirt $3.1M In State Taxes — Consumerist
Can a Muslim be a Good American?
10 points to consider:
- Theologically – no, because his allegiance is to Allah.
- Religiously – no, because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Qur’an 2:256).
- Scripturally – no, because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Qur’an.
- Geographically – no, because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
- Socially – no, because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.
- Politically – no, because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders) who teach the annihilation of Israel and the destruction of America, the great Satan.
- Domestically – no, because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat his wife when she disobeys him (Qur’an 4:34).
- Intellectually – no, because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
- Philosophically – no, because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression.
- Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist! Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
- Spiritually – no, because when we declare ‘one nation under God,’ we are referring to the Christian’s God and not Allah.
Therefore, after much thought perhaps we should be suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both ‘good’ Muslims and good Americans, they cannot and will not integrate into the great melting pot of America. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.
Muslims everywhere have said they will destroy us from within.
From WATE ABC: Italy is considering offering paid ‘menstrual leave’ to women who experience painful periods, according to reports. The lower house of Italy’s Parliament has started discussing a draft law that, if approved, will mandate companies to grant three days of paid leave each month to female employees. If passed, Italy would become the […]
via Italy Could Soon Offer Women Paid ‘Menstrual Leave’ — Fellowship of the Minds
We’ve heard of musicians having trouble flying with their instruments as carry-on items in the past, but American Airlines is apologizing to a man who bought a seat for his cello, only to be told he had to leave the flight because it was a “safety risk.” The man was sitting in his seat for…
via Cellist Kicked Off Plane After Pilot Claims Instrument Poses “Safety Risk” — Consumerist
Fine by me. Let him waste away. From Fox News: Writing from his cell on death row at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan has declared he is going on a “99 pound hunger strike,” according to a letter reviewed by Fox News. The former Army psychiatrist, who opened fire on unarmed fellow […]
via Fort Hood terrorist says he’s going on ‘hunger strike’ — Fellowship of the Minds
In the 1970s, in the cause of feminism and female empowerment, U.S. college campuses began offering “assertiveness training” workshops for female students to wean them from passivity. Flash forward 3+ decades to 2017. So-called feminists have gone beyond being “assertive” about their rights. It’s no longer about their economic-political rights. They are now in-your-face about […]
via Liberal Insanity: Stained ‘period positive’ leggings for women — Fellowship of the Minds
. . . for FOTM’s 146th Caption Contest! So many excellent captions! As always, FOTM‘s writers duly voted, each for what he/she considered to be the best (#1) and second-best (#2) captions. Each #1 vote is worth 4 points; each #2 vote is worth 2 points. And the winner of FOTM’s 146th Caption Contest, with three […]
via We have a winner! — Fellowship of the Minds