Can a Muslim be a Good American?
10 points to consider:
- Theologically – no, because his allegiance is to Allah.
- Religiously – no, because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Qur’an 2:256).
- Scripturally – no, because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Qur’an.
- Geographically – no, because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
- Socially – no, because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.
- Politically – no, because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders) who teach the annihilation of Israel and the destruction of America, the great Satan.
- Domestically – no, because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat his wife when she disobeys him (Qur’an 4:34).
- Intellectually – no, because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
- Philosophically – no, because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression.
- Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist! Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
- Spiritually – no, because when we declare ‘one nation under God,’ we are referring to the Christian’s God and not Allah.
Therefore, after much thought perhaps we should be suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both ‘good’ Muslims and good Americans, they cannot and will not integrate into the great melting pot of America. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.
Muslims everywhere have said they will destroy us from within.