Along with some other site related issues
Site code / WordPress / Twitter / Google+
Right now I am plundering through the new code for the Bob’s Garage site. With some kick butt guitar by Frank Gambale on the stereo. Way soothing and motivating all at the same time.
I have spent a lot of time in the last couple of days debugging my NEW BzeroB.com site code. I came across some display issues on Android phones while I was testing it. So I have had to step back and revert to the basics. Getting cute doesn’t translate into a functional site on a small screen. Lesson learned! So I think I have it worked out and the links are way more usable now. It test good now!
Now I am on to the next segment of my sites. The Bob’s Garage rewrite. I have been at it for a couple of weeks now. On and off. Slowly it is evolving to a usable level. From the PC screen to a tablet and small phone. But I will get it done.
I will probably redo the LIBRARY site and bring it back onsite. But one disaster at a time! For now it will stay out on WordPress.
And speaking of WordPress… I have decided to NOT self host the WP sites. It was more of an admin issue than a WordPress issue. I can’t seem to keep them updated like I like to. The site hosted blogs are now disabled and here I am on the WordPress.com versions. And I am also going to say that once again I am buggering off of Twitter and Google+. I really suck at them and rather than look like a rank amateur I am going to let them ride for now. So it will be Facebook for me and my Garage. For now. I may attack them both later.
Stay Tuned! BZEROB