Who are these guys and what do they do
Ocwen is a mortgage servicing company headquartered in Florida. A “mortgage servicer” is a debt collector by another name. Ocwen’s phone number is (561) 682-8000. Ocwen (Ocwen Financial Corporation) is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol OCN.
Wow! They really did that?
Here is what I see. And a lot of it is not good. And if you pay attention to the dates on these complaints you see that this is a long term pattern of problems. Yeah! I know! Mom told me you don’t here about the good things. Just the bad. And one bad deed negates 20 good deeds. Or something like that. Well it looks like these guys got their good deed work cut out for them.
I haven’t got enough finger to count that high!
Complaints at Consumeraffairs.com (408+ complaints)
- “… Out of frustration, security concerns, and feeling like I was in India, I disconnected the call. It was very poor customer service as needless to say, I got their offshore support call center….”
Complaints at RipoffReport.com (2,076+ complaints)
- “This is the worst company to deal with. My mom died in March 2013 and OCWEN has been nothing but a pain to deal with…”
Complaints at Complaints.com (45+ complaints)
- “…this is wrong and then when they call us constantly all we get is someone trying to get us to take out accident insurance. This is the worst bank besides Bank of America which we are dealing with them to. Greedy…”
Complaints at Complaintsboard.com (695+ complaints)
- ”…started getting calls from OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC…All weekend long they called six to seven times a day…They called every day several times I explained that the payment was received by them. They wanted proof, and called me 56 times over the next 8 days. Telling me my payment is not paid. They have horrific Customer Service, most all calls from them are on a very poor connection and fair in and out. It is very hard to hear what they are saying; all calls are from a call center out of the USA.”
- IndyMac buggers off to OCWEN (bzerob1.wordpress.com)
- OCWEN strikes! OOPS! It was a mistake. (bzerob1.wordpress.com)
- OCWEN still doesn’t have my info online (bzerob1.wordpress.com)
- Call Kurtis: Where’s My Property Tax Refund? (sacramento.cbslocal.com)